- A Screw Conveyor can be used as a mixer or agitator to blend dry or fluid ingredients, provide crystallization or coagulant action or maintain solutions in suspension.
- Stainless Steel Screw Conveyors can be manufactured to conform to USDA and FDA food grade regulations.
- They are compact and easily adapted to congested locations.
- Screw Conveyors are often more cost effective than other material handling options such as belt, pneumatic and drag conveyors.
- They can be set up as Screw Feeders to control the flow of material in processing operations which depend upon accurate batching.
- Screw Conveyors are versatile and can be employed in horizontal, inclined and vertical installations as well as multiple screw Live Bottom Feeders.
- Screw Conveyors can be sealed for dust free and vapor tight requirements.
- A Screw Conveyor can be used for heating and cooling products by utilizing jacketed housings and/or hollow flight screws.
- Screw Conveyors can be made out of a variety of materials to make them corrosion resistant, abrasion resistant or heat resistant depending upon the product being conveyed.
- They can be outfitted with multiple discharge points offering greater system design flexibility.
- Live Bottoms
- Tube Troughs
- Plug Screws
- Abrasion Resistant
- Corrosion Resistant
- FDA/USDA Food Grade
- Screw Presses
Conveyor Eng. & Mfg. manufactures both standard CEMA spec conveyors as well as custom, made to order systems. All components are made in the USA by skilled craftsman at our Cedar Rapids, IA plant.
Screw Conveyor RFQ Spec Sheet: Click to request a copy
Screw Conveyor Component & Design Manual: Click to request a copy