Vertical Screw Conveyors offer many advantages over other options:
- They convey a wide variety of materials very efficiently
- Vertical Screw Conveyors occupy a very small footprint
- They have very few moving parts so reliability is high
- Conveyor Eng. & Mfg. has built Vertical Conveyors that have reliably elevated products to heights up to 45 feet
- Construction is available in many materials including stainless steel and various types of corrosion resistant alloys as well as carbon steel and abrasion resistant materials
- Shaftless Vertical Screw Conveyors are available for sticky materials
- As with all bulk material handling equipment Conveyor Eng. & Mfg. makes, Vertical Screw Conveyors can be custom made to fit your needs
- Vertical Screw Conveyors are a good fit for many industries including Chemical, Grain, Food, Mining, Pulp & Paper, etc.
- The housings are fully enclosed keeping contamination potential very low. Fully dust and vapor tight designs are available
In most cases Conveyor Eng. & Mfg. offers free, full scale, actual product testing of custom Vertical Screw Conveyors. You can ship us a bulk bag of your product and we will run a series of tests on your conveyor prior to shipping it. This guarantees successful operation and capacity flow. Feel free to contact one of our design engineers to discuss your specific needs.
As used by…