Vertical Screw Conveyors offer many advantages over other options:
- They convey a wide variety of materials very efficiently
- Vertical Screw Conveyors occupy a very small footprint
- They have very few moving parts so reliability is high
- Conveyor Eng. & Mfg. has built Vertical Conveyors that have reliably elevated products to heights up to 45 feet
- Construction is available in many materials including stainless steel and various types of corrosion resistant alloys as well as carbon steel and abrasion resistant materials
- Shaftless Vertical Screw Conveyors are available for sticky materials
- As with all bulk material handling equipment Conveyor Eng. & Mfg. makes, Vertical Screw Conveyors can be custom made to fit your needs
- Vertical Screw Conveyors are a good fit for many industries including Chemical, Grain, Food, Mining, Pulp & Paper, etc.
- The housings are fully enclosed keeping contamination potential very low. Fully dust and vapor tight designs are available
In most cases Conveyor Eng. & Mfg. offers free, full scale, actual product testing of custom Vertical Screw Conveyors. Screw conveyors are frequently used by Oil and Energy companies. You can ship us a bulk bag of your product and we will run a series of tests on your conveyor prior to shipping it. This guarantees successful operation and capacity flow. View a live test on our YouTube page.
Vertical Screw Conveyor RFQ Spec Sheet: Click to request a copy